The management of all catering, including the maintenance and cleaning of cold rooms and equipment is managed under the HACCP plan, which is the Food Service Authority of Ireland accreditation standard.
NMS catering staff are trained to this standard by a member of staff who is qualified to ac-credit staff to this standard.
The HACCP Standards;
- Identify the hazards.
- Determine the critical control points (CCPs).
- Establish critical limit(s).
- Establish a system to monitor control of the CCP.
- Establish the corrective action to be taken when monitoring indicates that a particu-lar CCP is not under control.
- Establish procedures for verification to confirm the HACCP system is working effec-tively.
- Establish documentation concerning all procedures and records appropriate to these principles and their application.
These are mandatory controls without discretion.
Process and procedures must be documented. Random and scheduled audits are completed by independent experts to ensure compliance with HACCP.
Neylons Catering Team has a process and procedure covering catering services that includes HACCP Standards.
Neylons have created an extensive Catering Audit under National and EU requirements.
Our HACCP plan is based on the Safe Catering Pack from the Food Safety Authority Ireland (FSAI), which includes waste management plan and environmental plan.
If you would like a copy of our HACCP plan, please contact us for this.
HEAD OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
+353 91 880764
Caherlavine Business Park
Loughrea Co. Galway
Tel: +353 91 880764
Dunboyne Business Park
Dunboyne Co. Meath
Tel: +353 1 6139900
Tel: 0818 989 029