Environment Control in Data Centres
Total Facility Management Services include:
Neylons firstly form a partnership with clients assessing where they are and then work towards achieving the Award for the European Code of Conduct for Energy Efficiency in Data Centres
- Assessment Services
- Airflow Assessment Process
- Technical Services in the following areas are provided:
- Mechanical retrofits
- Specialist CRAC Cleaning
- Electrical retrofits
- Control retrofits
Total Facility Management Benefits
- Total cost transparency creating pro-active partnership & long standing relationships.
- Continuous service improvement with reviews against service level agreements
- Access to our CAFM Technology to report, track, measure, audit and report on-line.
- Dedicated “One Team” model with expertise, experience and commitment.
- Increased security of business operations and mission critical areas.
- Flexibility for adapting to any unforeseen circumstances & disaster recovery planning
- Improved accountability and tracking of productivity and activity.
- Staff morale and motivation improves with greater scope for progression and growth.
To Discuss Further Please Contact
Shane Neylon Commercial Director 0871260536
Kevin Glennon Industrial and Facility Management Director 0872270358
Or request a callback via email@example.com
HEAD OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
+353 91 880764
Caherlavine Business Park
Loughrea Co. Galway
Tel: +353 91 880764
Dunboyne Business Park
Dunboyne Co. Meath
Tel: +353 1 6139900
Tel: 0818 989 029