Carpet Life Cycle
Every carpet gets to the point where vacuuming alone will not remove the deeply embedded oil, dirt and stains that accumulate in carpets through normal wear and tear. Carpet fibres also act as a magnet for dust and other particles that survive deep inside the fibre.
Carpets not cleaned regularly will look dull, lack in colour, possibly give off odours and will definitely not last as long as carpets that get regular care and attention.
Carpet Cleaning & Restoration
- Pre-cleaning inspection for stains and other problem areas that may require attention.
- Vacuum with a powerful commercial vacuum.
- Pre-treat the carpet by spraying to loosen trapped solids or liquids.
- Agitate the pre-spray deep into the carpet fibres.
- Steam clean the carpet using industrial strength deep-cleaning carpet machine.
- Check and assess any stains that were not removed by cleaning.
- We post-inspect the carpet with a final walk through with the client.
These are the steps we typically follow but always adapt to meet unique client needs.
Dry Fusion Carpet Cleaning
Our unique, patented cleaning system produces the most outstanding results. It is a low moisture carpet cleaning system that gives a new standard of cleaning. The system is the only carpet cleaning process that hot cleans, deodorizes, stain protects then heat dries every type of carpet, all in the same process.
Longer Lasting Protection SCOTCHGUARD™
HEAD OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
+353 91 880764
Caherlavine Business Park
Loughrea Co. Galway
Tel: +353 91 880764
Dunboyne Business Park
Dunboyne Co. Meath
Tel: +353 1 6139900
Tel: 0818 989 029