Thank you Seán for your time. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself?
I grew up in retail, firstly helping in my Grandmothers hardware shop as a child and later in my Mum’s deli. Most of my background since then has been in sales and customer service and all the skills I learned in this area have been invaluable to me since I started working for Neylons in September 2020.
- Who inspired you to pursue the career you have today?
Loads of people, my parents, my family, and friends.
- How would you describe your job to a bunch of kids?
I help Neylons keep current clients, and also get new ones.
- What is your proudest moment at Neylons?
Graduating from the Academy.
- What do you find the most challenging in your role?
Time management can be an issue, especially considering how busy we all are.
- What have you gained from working at Neylons?
Loads. I’m lucky that all the people I engage with share their time and their knowledge without complaint.
- What’s the best advice you can give to someone who just started their career?
Work hard and if you ever feel you are being taken for granted, leave.
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?
Nothing interesting! I can play the trumpet!
- What would be three words to best describe you?
Approachable, helpful, honest.
- What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I’d like to be able to fly!
- What’s your favourite music genre?
- What do you like to do on your days off?
Golf, spend time with my family, golf again!!
- Motto or personal mantra?
What’s for you won’t pass you.
- Do you cook? What’s your favourite recipe?
Yes, I do! I have a recipe for monkfish wrapped in bacon that I love.
- You’d like to be famous for?
I don’t think I’ll make it as a professional rugby player at my age, so now I’d like to be a professional golfer!
Would you like to meet the rest of our Senior Management Team? Visit our Meet the team page