15 questions with Andrei Moldovan, Regional Manager
Thanks Andrei for your time today. Andrei you have joined the team in 2020. Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
I used to help my dad in his shop. He makes classical instruments like violins. It was my first interaction with business and negotiation. Then I moved to Luxembourg and worked in construction.
- What motivates you to wake up and go to work?
I love what I’m doing! I love working with people and solving problems.
- What does a typical day look like as Regional Manager?
Every day is very different. I spend a lot of time on the phone making sure everyone is happy: our clients, our staff and my manager. I drive a lot and go to sites to meet our clients, held training sessions etc
- What is your proudest moment at Neylons?
Definitely graduating from Neylons Academy for Growth and being promoted as a manager. I was very nervous about my graduation speech; it was my first speech in a foreign language.
- What do you find the most challenging in your role?
When you don’t have people to manage! It is very difficult to find good team members and when you find them, it’s such a joy!
- If you could switch your job with anyone else within Neylons, whose job would you want?
None. I like my job and it’s very important to me to earn anything I get.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Play the piano and the saxophone
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?
Many people think I’m shy at first. Then they realised I am very determined. When I want something, I do everything I can to get it.
- What would be three words to best describe you?
Responsible, motivated, fearless
- If your house was burning down, what is the one non-living thing you would save?
My laptop and my phone so I can keep working!
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I’d love to fly so I can visit the world and go home to see my family just for a weekend.
- What tv show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
- What do you like to do on your days off?
Reading, going to the gym, spending time with my family.
- Motto or personal mantra?
Never back down
- What is on your bucket list?
Go on a cruise and visit beautiful islands
- I’m the happiest when…
I’m with my family.