Thank you Razvan for meeting up with us. Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
I joined Neylons in December 2016 for a security role that never happened in the end. Instead, I started working with the Industrial Team in Cork as a general operative for about 5 months. It was a great experience. It gave me the chance to learn about cleaning, procedures etc. After that, I was promoted to FM Manager to look after all our FM contracts, assets and subcontractors at that time. One year later, I was given the Industrial Division to run as well. After 3 years and a half in this role, I stepped in and helped the nun convent with a massive COVID-19 outbreak and I ended up taking the Residential Care Manager role there until October 2021. In October 2021, I was delighted to be offered the Key Account Manager role for the West Region and become part of the SMT.
- What do you like most about working at Neylons?
The team! I love working in a company where you have support and you can get help anytime. You don’t feel alone.
- What is your proudest moment at Neylons?
Progressing within the company from General Operative to Key Account and Residential Care Manager.
- What do you find the most challenging in your role?
Dealing with different situations every day, getting new clients, and proposing the right offer.
- What is on your wish list for the next 5 years with Neylons?
First, I’d like to keep my role and if there is room to progress, the challenge is accepted!
- What did you want to be when growing up?
I wanted to serve my Country, which I did for a couple of years.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I’d like to be able to advise others in taking the best and most ideal decisions.
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?
- What would be three words to best describe you?
Motivated, direct, and well-grown.
- What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
Hunting! It became a part of my life.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Being a role model and inspiring others.
- What tv show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
Rosalinda! I loved it.
- What do you like to do on your days off?
I like training at the gym, hunting/fishing, shooting in the range and spending time with my wife.
- Motto or personal mantra?
Don’t do something to someone if you wouldn’t like the same thing to be done to you.
- What is on your bucket list?
Buy a house and grow old happy.
- Which cartoon character would you most like to switch lives with?